So….it’s been a month or so since I’ve posted anything substantive, so as promised, I’ll start…this weekend. Promise I’ll knock some of these out. I know they’re outdated and no one wants to read about them anymore, but I have to do it—for my own peace of mind.
1. NFL draft
2. Gary Williams’ retirement/Maryland basketball
3. Sports injuries (Rondo, Buster)
4. Sharks game
5. Tough Mudder training and my first half marathon on Sunday!
6. NBA playoffs
7. Norm MacDonald Sports Show review
8. Wilpon and the future of the Mets